Sunday, January 24, 2010

Change of mind!


I convinced him not to quit CP when i met him in his igloo!!! I actually MET him!!

I went to his igloo, added him as my buddy and started talking until he said he was not quitting! I'm soooo happy he's staying in CP, i wanted to meet him since i saw him in Mimo777's page, he always comented there and every time Mimo777 had a new post, he would comment until i knew it was him everytime i heard his name. Then we went sled racing and stuff and he is soooo cool! u should visit his page: http://cpcheatsmore.blogspot.com/ it rocks!

And he is the first person i have actually met who i know who he is from seing him on blogs and pages and stuff! I'm so happy i met someone from Mimo777's page even if he isn't a mod, he is always comenting there! Thnx Policeman655, u rock!

2 comments:

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!