Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Orange Puffle and Brown puffle




I looked around the internet for news about the rumors that had been going around about orange and brown puffles, and I found out the Brown puffle is already on sale at Toys R Us, and the orange puffle is planning on being released sometime this February. This might have to do with Billybob's sneak peak at the start on 2010 (look at image above).


Even though the Brown puffle is on sale, the picture they give is of a black puffle, as there isn't a picture of a brown puffle yet.


I got all this info and pictures from: www.clubpenguincp.com so I give credit to Club Penguin CP!

2 comments:

  1. hi its me joy from guineapig-joy.blogspot.com are u some one from club penguins team? pleas write back on my blog as a coment . thanks,
    joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    I had no idea that clubpenguin would make puffle toys like that! Maybe it means that there will be a orange and brown puffle! Please go to my blog and check it out! www.clubpenguinislandcheats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!