Friday, January 1, 2010

Nothing new!!


CP promissed a new catalog, a new pin and fireworks for today, January 1st 2010 (happy new year everyone!) and we got nothing! Today, some penguins (including me) were at the snow forts counting down for the new catalog, so when after lots of tries I finally got into the gift shop (it was full so I couldn't go in easily) I discovered thre was nothing! No new catalog and I found out there were no fireworks and no new pin! Why is this?? CP are late! Millions of dissapointed penguins were protesting at the gift shop and I'm sure there are more penguins who were angry because of this, and one of those penguins is me! Why havn't CP changed the pin and catalog? And where are our yearly fireworks!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!