Saturday, January 23, 2010

New log in screen, other cheats and a theory!

This is the new log in screen!

This pic is of me throwing a snowball in the Underwater room, see? It turns into a bubble.



This is me just hanging out in the underwater room...

The same: hanging out at the Hidden Lake...



My new player card! Now I have the new pin, background and suit on!
____________________________________________________________________
There is a new log in screen about the cave expedition saying: "Divers needed!" how cool is that?

Another cheat about the Underwater room: if you throw a snowball it turns into a bubble!
It's a pity the Underwater room is only for members, but non-members can see how the Underwater room is by looking at the images i posted before. I'm a member, but i know how non-members feel cause i was a non-member until about a month ago. I think its unfair non-members can't go to all the places members can go, i wish everyone could go everywhere.

I've been looking around the Underwater room, and i have a theory: the Underwater room has lots of stuff Rockhopper would have in his ship right? I mean: Cream soda, treasure chests, a ship's anchor and wheel, loads of coins... So what I think is that all these things ended here when Rockhopper's ship crashed! So this room must be somewhere under the berg or near it. Just an idea, what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Nice site! Thanks for the comment back at The Awesome Penguins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! I love your site!
    Polkadotblu9

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice site? do you want a header for free? ill make you one! go to headerzone.wordpress.com and go to the order page! the dimensions of your site are:760x150 pixels. ill do it for free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. try my site.
    http://magno20clubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Great Site!
    Im 1w34e!
    Wanna meet on lcubpenguin sometime?
    From 1w34e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Podlepops! Thanks a ton for adding me to your blogroll!!

    - Toysgoneby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!