Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Banners!

Queen Binawa's banner:Lopakoy's banner:

Pengwing4's banner:
Lemon2608's banner:



Magno20's banner:

Slidoo's banner:


OK, so in the post below, I posted you had until February 12th to enter, but I now realize my mistake thanks to coments from Lopakoy and Magno20. So you have until 12h of MARCH to enter not February, that was a mistake.
So the contest ends March 12th! Also it doesn't matter if you don't use purple, blue and orange, I have changed my mind: use any colors you want!
I've seen some banners from u ppl already and they're all great! Here are some banners from Slidoo, Magno20, Lopakoy, Lemon2608, Queen Binawa and Pengwing4. Aren't they awesome? I haven't decided yet who is going to win, cause we are still on the second day of the contest, so many more ppl may want to enter (i hope), anyway it's gonna be a really hard choice to make so I'm going to ask my sister to help me decide so it will be completely fair.

Good luck everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. My entry Podlepops:

    http://thecpgenius.blogspot.com/2010/03/podlepops-banner-contest.html

    Sorry it's small. Thats just a picture of it. It's actually a lot bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it end sooner!! Make it end this weekend!

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I hope I win. LOL! I'm sure everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey podlepots! go to www.zscpcheats4u.wordpres.com its not that good its still a work in progress and i put you on my blogroll on it also can please put my other site on as well on ur blogroll thx www.zscpcheats4u.wordpress.com
    thx
    -8zankoo8

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like whizzbobroxs one and magnos!

    clumsy205

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!