Sunday, March 7, 2010

The end... and a new begining!

I am very sorry to say... this is the end of this site. Why? Because I have been hacked and now I can't get onto this site without it redirecting and taking me to delplayer.net or ChinaTV.com...
I think this site has a virus or something, cause I can't even be on it for 5 seconds and then something weird happens like an alarm goes off yelling I have a virus on my computer or I go to a strange link... and it only happens on this site, so I guess I have been hacked.
Goodbye, www.clubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com

On a slightly happier note, I am NOT quitting blogging and I am definatedly NOT quitting CP. I'm just changing sites! My new site will be open soon, the link I will give to you as soon as my site has been created.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. podlepops i know how to do that it was on my website and i fixed it well all you have to do is delete your sidebar links every thing on your sidebar and then start it again and it will work trust me

    ReplyDelete
  2. she wont move back though magno20 asked here along time ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Nice blog!! Visit mine:Purple King
    Byeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.nintendods5cp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!