Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Contest!!


It's here! It's here! Camp Club Penguin's first ever contest!! Now I know I told you the contest would start on Saturday, but I just couldn't wait! Also please note from now on I can post contests whenever I feel like it or I get some cool idea, so keep checking back to see if more contests start!

The contest:
You must create a fan banner for this site, using:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colors: blue, purple, orange.

Picture: if you're my buddy in CP you can use my player card as a picture for the banner, or if you're not my buddy, use the picture above.

Size: any size you want, for the shape, a square would be best, but it can be rectangles too.

Writing: You must have the name "Camp Club Penguin" on the banner, and if you want to, write in the website (www.clubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think that's everything you need to know! I will pick 3 winning banners. I'm looking for originality, lots of color, nice dessigns and I'll be looking at how much effort you've put into it!

The winning banner will get:
1. I'll post the banner, and put it up in the side banner.
2. I'll be your buddy in CP.
3. I'll make a special post with your CP player card for the penguin who dessigned the banner.
4. The penguin who dessigned the banner will get to be my first ever mod!
5. I'll advertise you website (if u have one) for a week in other ppl's sites and recomend it.

The second place banner will get:
1. I'll show the banner in a post.
2. I'll be your buddy in CP.
3. I'll advertise your website for 2 days.

The third place banner will get:
1. I'll show it in a post.
2. I'll be your buddy in CP.

If you are already my buddy in CP and you win the contest in either first, second or third place, I'll send you a cool postcard in CP and advertise your website for one more day as your prizes instead of being my buddy. For example, if you win first place, I'll advertise your website for 8 days, if you win second place I'll advertise your website for 3 days and if you win third place I'll advertise your website 1 day, and I'll send you a CP postcard, but this is ONLY if you are already my buddy in CP.

When you have finished your banner, post it in your website with "Podlepop's banner contest" as a title or post a coment with a link to the banner or e-mail it to me at: podlepops97@gmail.com . It's also very important you post a coment in this site telling me when you have posted or
e-mailed me incase I don't notice. Thanks!

You have until February 12th to enter! 10 days to make a banner! Hurry!

So... please tell your friends about this contest, as I would like lots of ppl to participate, because it's my first contest after all. Good luck everyone! I'm looking foward to seeing your banners!

14 comments:

  1. cool i am going to try and win and be a mod

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have sent it open the attach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ook. It's on the pick up page of my site. www.cheatsofcp4u.wordpress.com pick up page

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Magno20 and Slidoo, I've seen both your banners and they're both awesome! Good luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Podlepops, you should post the current enrties! I love seeing them in advance!

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yer thats a goos idea best of luck slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The banner I made for you is the one I'm entering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i sent an email with the banner on it! i hope it does good...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anyone please visit my site?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am sorry the banner i made is not purple or the colours u asked.Please tell me if it sent to u ok.and have u seen it

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!