Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodbye Toys


Toysgoneby is quitting his blog and Club Penguin forever!!

He says he's quitting for personal reasons and says April will be his last month in CP. Do NOT beg him to stay in CP, because if you do, he will quit on March 19th instead of quitting in April. Also if you beg him to stay, he will not do a goodbye party!!

He has made a rememberance banner for himself, which I will post on the side bar, in the bottom next to his site banner to remember him forever. I am very sad to hear these news, but I respect his decision (although I don't think it's a good decission) and this message is to toys:


Toys, I don't know why you are quitting but as it's for personal reasons, I will not ask more questions. I am very sad to hear these news and I think you are wrong. I never thought you were making up being grounded as an excuse, I believed you because you are my friend. You have been one of my best friends in CP ever since we met there in someone's igloo. I have followed and comented on your blog ever since it started and I am truly sorry you have to leave. I will be there when you throw your goodbye party, and I will never forget you. Thanks for everything Toys. I will miss you.


GOODBYE TOYS!! GOOD LUCK!!

1 comment:

  1. Podlepops, you put that that banner is 8Zankoo8's. Its mine!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!