Thursday, March 4, 2010

More banners!


We have even MORE banner entries for the contest!! Here is Whizzbobrox's banner! I have heard from some of you that you want the contest to end sooner, so I've changed the date. I had originally thought of ending the contest on March 12th so more ppl had the chance to enter, but it seems as we have tons of entries (7 actually which is way more than I expected to get LOL) so, the contest will end this Sunday 7th of March! Remember, the contest ends on Sunday, so if you want to enter, hurry!

3 comments:

  1. Oh im so sorry for toby im definatly ganna put that rememberance banner on my sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... Thats my banner Popdlepops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, sorry whizzbobrox, i got confused, cause i was reading coments and zankoo had left one so i got confused and i was trying to talk through the phone at the same time... i'm sorry i have changd it now!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!