Saturday, February 20, 2010

Better Igloos Catalog and Igloo Upgrades!
















New better igloos catalog, unfortunatedly, only one cheat, they should hide more secret items next time.
Go to the first page and click on the mailbox, you'll get a blue lamp.
That's the only cheat, appart from that you can buy a puffle guard, a hot drink machine, a mailbox, a blue couch, a blue table, a blue bookshelf, a blue rug and puffle posters of every one of the puffles.
P.S. the cheats from last time are still there but I don't mention them again

In the Igloo upgrades you can see 2 new things.
1. An ice fishing decal
2. a lime green carpet

That's all for now!
~Waddle on and enjoy the puffleparty!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Podlepops! Ur better than Mimo at this! He missed out the puffle posters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could hold a membership contest, but my parents don't let me buy membership cards, I'm only a member because they gave me a membership card for Christmas and they said that was the only one I was gonna get. Good thing it was the 6 month membership :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you think I could make you a header?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I already have one the one Slidoo made for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. the html code for what?? if its for the banner just save it in ur computer and then post it on ur page, but if this doesn't work, I think the html code should be somewhere in Policeman655's site
    (www.policeman655.wordpress.com)

    hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and lets met in club penguin give me a time in uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having a party today at 1.30pm uk i am not sure wat time it is in usa i am going to be on klondike an my iggy will be on map.Hope to met u ther.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your site is so cool.
    to bad you can't give out free membership.
    That would REALLY get you some new visitors

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!