Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Music!




OK I know I'm a bit late posting this, but I've been busy with a silly penguin in Chimpbrad's site who's been trying to impersonate me, anyway, today I'm posting more stuff (like the mission thing in the previous post) and one of them is, new music.

The new songs are: Bamboo Forest, Flipper Jig, Bonus Level and Jungle Quest.
My favourite ones are Flipper Jig and Bonus Level!!
The pics above are of the music list (the squares in red are the new songs) and of me dancing o bonus level! LOL!

1 comment:

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!