Thursday, February 4, 2010

Newspaper: Puffle Party!

New edition of the newspaper is out today, and it has some very interesting news... There's gonna be a puffle party!

From February 19th to 25th, bring your puffles out to play in this super puffle party! Sweet! I hope it's as cool as last year, where we had rooms made for each puffle, I think it's gonna be like that too, and a white puffle room is going to be available, because in the newspaper a penguin mentioned he hoped there was a white puffle room which is a pretty clear sign there is gonna be one...

I wonder if we will discover a new puffle.... orange or brown? Maybe even grey, because if you haven't noticed there is a grey puffle house on the Puffle Furniture Catalog, and if you click on the title in the page of the Puffle beds, you get this secret item: a GREY puffle bed.

Also remember new puffle furniture on Friday 12th, which is very strange cause I don't remember hearing about new puffle furniture ever...

Friday 12th has another surprise: a new play at the stage, "Secrets of the Bamboo Forest" is said to be unlike any play we have ever seen before... I wonder if it has new rooms like "Norman Sworman has been transformed". On the newspaper they mentioned a Monkey King and a quest to find a mysterious Golden Feather, sounds pretty cool to me!

February 19th brings new Igloo Style catalog and a new pin is released on February 12th. We've got tons of stuff coming up :) LOL

Sorry I can't put pictures on right now, my computer is kinda weird today but I'll post them ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Podlepops I have 2 things.
    1.Would you like a header or banner? I can make either one for free. Just go to my blog and select banner maker. (www.cheatsofcp4u.wordpress.com)

    2. Can you join my cp fan group? I needd more members! It's free. (www.clubpenguinpeoples.wordpress.com)

    Thanks,
    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. podlelplops can i met u sometime today

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!