Thursday, February 25, 2010

Club Penguin Times!







New Club Penguin Times today!
It brings lots of good news!
1. Orange puffles on sale this Friday 26th!
2. Rockhopper is coming to the island, arriving March 5th!
3. Underground caves are reopening (99.99% sure) soon! Check back Thursday 4th March for cave news from Rory in the newspaper!
4. New penguin stule catalog March 5th!

This is so cool! How will the orange puffles play? What will Rockhopper bring as a free item? What will Rory say about the caves? How will the new penguin style clothes be? We'll have to see! I can't wait!

P.S. Tip from Camp Club Penguin: the key that opens Rockhopper's headquarters is hidden in his journal in the book room! Get it to be able to enter his headquarters and play treasure game!

7 comments:

  1. hi cool news and i really hope ic can hang around with u on cp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now that you lent me them pictures of the party i had, i have your reward do you have a email so i can send it to u i think u will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dont spam on my site podlepops i dontknow who it is but if its u please get off my blog look at the comments if it is u podlepops your dead meat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop saying that i thinl podlepops has a good reson so leave him alone

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am still his friend it is just that this weird guy was akting like him im soo sorry mango i have now found proff that is not him [wink] to mango20

    waddle on:chimpbrad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Podlepops, Yellohead67 is commenting on chimpbrad's site and swearing!! He is pretending it's you saying that!! He is saying stuff like:

    "you I HATE YOU I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND I HATE YOU QUIT BLOGGING RIGHT NOW!!

    Podlepops"

    see what I mean!?

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i see what u mean, i went to chimpbrad's site and told him it wasn't me, actually what yellohead67 is doing is ILLEGAL. He's stealing my identity!!
    If anyone sees these coments and goes to chimpbrad's site and sees someone insulting his site with my name on it, it's NOT me, it's 99.99% surely yellohead67.

    So please anyone who sees those coments that is NOT me, someone is stealing my identity, I NEVER say anything mean or rude about chimpbrad's or anyone elses sites.

    I apologize to everyone who thought that was me, but it's NOT. The penguin spamming in Chimpbrad's site is someone stealing my identity, NOT ME.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!