Thursday, February 18, 2010

Policeman655's contest

Policeman655 held a contest where you had to say in which CP room and where in the room he was, to win 10000 CP coins. The winner was kkkkkk123, and the runner ups were Slippeestars and.... ME! It's the first contest I've ever won! I'm glad Policeman655 made that contest.

Bad news is, I'm not accepting te prize, because you have to give Police ur CP password and I don't really want him or anyone to know so... I'm really sorry Policeman655, please give my prize to someone else, but if u don't mind, could I still be one of the runner ups even if I don't get the prize?

Check out Policeman655's awesome site (also on blogroll at side bar): www.policeman655.wordpress.com

Thnx for everything Policeman655!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I can change the prize to something without your password! maybe a banner or header

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be awesome police :)
    If u could make me a fan banner, that would be a really excellent prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also advertise it at my site, Go to my site to see it

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!