Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Votes!

I know I'm a bit late, I'm sorry I couldn't get onto the computer but....
the votes have been counted (well more or less) and we have two winners!!
1. Penguin of the week
2. A contest of some kind
So.... starting next week I will announce the penguin of the week every Friday and we will have a contest, but I have to think something up, the contest will probably start on Saturday or something.
So remember:
Friday March 5th the first ever penguin of the week announced!
Saturday 6th of March contest starts!
Starting Friday 5th of March Camp Club Penguin mods!

Thanks for voting!

1 comment:

  1. COOL I CANT WAIT WHOOOOO UR THE PENGUIN OF THE WEEK ON MY BLOG AND UF U CLICK IT UR GO TO UR SITE

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!