Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Puffle party!!


News posted on comunity blog about puffle party by Happy77!! (my guess was right!! PRETTY OBVIOUS ANYWAY...... LOL)

Greetings, Penguins!
On Monday, Billybob showed a hint of an upcoming celebration and lots of you guessed that there's a Puffle Party coming up! The pic of the green square puffle made me LOL. Nobody's saying too much yet but I thought you'd want to know some more so I talked to someone who's helping to plan it.

Do we need to be puffle owners to be part of this party?
You don't have to own a puffle, but hopefully you enjoy being around them! Of course, we do encourage puffle owners to bring their puffles to the party... there may be activities for the little creatures...

Is there anything we should do to prepare for this event?
Practice your snowball tossing skills! Also, if you own a puffle, make sure to take good care of it.

Can we expect any surprises?
Every time we plan a party we try to add a few new things and this party's no exception. But if we told you more than that, it wouldn't be a surprise...

Sounds very fabulous... Let us know what you think!!
Until then...Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

The puffle on the picture looks as if he's had a snowball thrown right at his face.... LOL

10 comments:

  1. Do you want the password to the chat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i want the password if u could pl give it to me :)
    anyway i think its a white puffle with a snowball on its face LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yea, Lets meet on cp for the password. Server : Belly Slide, Room : My Iggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is hoot333 on howrse or notepad333 on CP! Go to my howrse wordpress! hoot333howrse.wordpress.com I noticed that you go on howrse!!! I LOVE howrse! And I went to your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey do you want a header for your blog? I can make one for you!
    hoot333howrse.wordpress.com

    -hoot333 or CP notepad333

    ReplyDelete
  6. you idiot policeman655 you black mailed me dont do that and i didnot want to be a owner for your website where did you get that from and podlepops i do still go on this site waddleon chimpbrad

    ReplyDelete
  7. chimpbrad don't say mean things on my site!!!!
    u can't just come in here and call policeman655 an idiot cause he's NOT, he's my friend and u are too, so b a good friend and please don't insult him on my website or i'll have to ban u from here, so please DON'T!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. but he called me a fuc.er on my site so i should

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok well insult him them, but not on MY site, go to ur site if u wanna insult someone not mine, cause im not gonna put up with insults just because u 2 have a fight cause its not my problem its up to u to solve it, so stop it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!