Friday, February 26, 2010

Whoever it is STOP

Recently, someone has been stealing my identity and using it to post spam coments on chimpbrad's site. I can only say one thing: whoever it is STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
Stealing someone's identity is ILLEGAL, and you could go to JAIL.

I want everyone to know I have posted NO spam coments on anyone's site, NEVER.
I'm just not like that, I don't like to waste my time making ppl feel bad, and besides I don't use bad language, if you want more proof that it wasn't me:

1. I always use my blogger acount I never post as anonymous and then write my name in.
2. I spent almost all the afternoon studying for tests.
3. Have you ever seen ME spam?
4. I am Chimpbrad's friend, he was the first ever penguin to visit my site.
5. I don't use bad language!

So, to Chimpbrad and everyone else, please believe me. I swear it wasn't me who was spamming Chimpbrad's site. I promise, I swear on everything I own and everyone I know it was NOT me spamming and I would never do that to anyone.

To whoever that person is, STOP stealing my identity or I'll report you to blogger.

6 comments:

  1. do not worry podlepops i reported him to the police so it will be over and done with lol i said that to scare him away i didn't actually report him i scared him away lol good job and he will never visit again and also i realy want to put your banner on my website and also you are my best freind

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad to hear all that. thnx for everything chimpbrad, ur the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I new along itwere not u coz ur my friend you will never say stuf and any way that day u were busy doing a test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we know...
    err I mean I know we know...

    YELLOHEAD67


    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya podlepots im chimpbrads best friend my site is www.8zankoo8.blogspot.com plz vote nd comment and how do you get ur site like this this is so awsome!
    -8zankoo8

    p.s-dont worry i dont think u are spamming its that horrible penguin yellowhead

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!