Monday, February 15, 2010

New Banner!


Finally, I dicovered how to make banners!!!!

So I wet on: http://www.mybannermaker.com/ and made myself a banner!

Yep, I did it, no one did it for me, so please save the banner as an image on your computer and add it to your site. Please. It's really simple, I've done it with tons of ppl's banners:


Policeman655

Toysgoneby

Polkadotblu9

Slidoo

Push Zone

kkkkkk123

99claudio99

Saavy

Chimpbrad

Sommifi

The Awesome Penguins

The CPP

Magno20

8zankoo8


So all of the ppl on the list above, I've done this for you, now please you do it for me. Tell your friends to add my banner on their sites too!

Thnx everybody! And maybe soon I'll be able to do banners for you if you order them! But not just yet...
THE IMAGE ABOVE IS MY BANNER!!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry but i cant see a banner ther is blank can u please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I have a Club Penguin glitch for you! If you try to adopt a red or blue puffle as a non-member, it says that you need to become a member but it still says that anyone can adopt them at the bottom of the page!

    Also, please could you add my blog to your blogrol and I will add your blog to mine! And if you could also add my banner to your blog, that would be great! My banner is near the bottom right of my blog, you just have to copy the code undeneath and paste it into a html box or just copy the picture an link it!

    Oh and I will add your banner :)

    Yours Waddling
    Daprankstar

    P.S. My blog is www.daprankstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magno20:
    ay ideas of why u can't see it? I don't know, but please if anyone else can't see it please tell me, so I can make a new banner or something. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

    Daprankstar:
    Thnx for the glitch I posted it already and gave u credit :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!