Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New name and lookout for headers

Ok, so for the past few weeks I have been asking through my polls for new names for this site and if i should change the name and so on. I have finally decided I should change the name for this site, for two main reasons:

1. Most ppl voted they thought I should change it
2. Club Penguin Cheats is not a very original name and besides, tons of ppl have that name

I also decided I should change the name to Camp Club Penguin for the following reasons:

1. It's better than Club Penguin Cheats and more original
2. It recieved most votes in the poll, it had the same number of votes as Club Penguin Secrets, but I realized some ppl have that name already, and no one has the name Camp Club Penguin that I know of.

So, I hope you think my decission is a good one, I also hope you like the new name.
Now that I have finally changed the name, I'm looking for someone who can make me a header for my blog with the name "Camp Club Penguin" on it and some pictures or something. I don't mind what colors you choose for my header, but make them bright and colorful. Thanks, and coment if u think u can make me a header or if u know someone that can. Also let me know what u think of the new name!

1 comment:

  1. I CAN!!!!! I LOOVVEEE MAKING BANNERS/HEADERS!!! I have no orders right now so yours will come really fast and I can do really cool writing!!! Just go to my blog, and go to the banner maker page to order for free. If you want an example of the cool, glittery writing, it is on my header. I can do tons of different glitters and fonts!! (www.cheatsofcp4u.wordpress.com)

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!