Monday, February 15, 2010

New stuff

I'm thinking it's about time to get some new stuff on this page. So, I've thought up some ideas:

1. Penguin of the month
The penguin that coments and visits and helps ppl in this page the most in a week will get:
Their CP Player Card posted
Be my buddy in CP
I will advertise your webpage lots on other ppl's pages for 2 days

2. Penguin of the month
The same as penguin of the week but instead it will be a penguin every month.

3. My CP toys collection
I will take a picture of all of my CP toys and things and post it on this page

4. A contest of some kind
I'll do some contest, maybe you need to draw something or write something or make a banner or something like that. The winner will get:
Their CP Player Card posted
Be my buddy in CP
I will advertise your webpage on other ppl's pages lots for a week
Be the first ever mod of this page (I'm starting with the mods thing soon)
Get 3 book codes
A post or advert of some kind with your website being recomended

So, those are my ideas. I know penguin of the week and penguin of the month are the same, but I don't know if I should do them once a week or once a month. The contest I can't tell you what it will be about yet, because I haven't decided. And for the CP toys collection, there's not much to it, just getting to see my CP toys. So, please help me decide which one I should add to the page by voting on the poll on the side. You know what to do... VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!