Saturday, February 20, 2010

Puffle Party Cheat!




I discovered a new puffle party cheat. You all know in the pet shop there's kind of like a multicolored puffle party disco of some kind. Well, I discovered the lights and decoration are the same color as the puffle you are taking for a walk. If you have a red puffle with you, you will see red decorations and lights. If you are not taking a puffle for a walk with you, lights and decoration will be multicolored.

Look at the pictures above, in th one were I wasn't walking any puffles the lights are of all colors, in the one where I'm with my blue puffle, everything is blue!
P.S. Not only at the pet shop, all around the island decorations change to the color of the puffle you're walking!

2 comments:

  1. Really? COOL! AWESOME! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Cool site! I would love to add you to my blogroll if you would like! Feel free to visit anytime you would like, but dont advertise more then 1 time every other day. Remember my site is just starting to expand!

    Thanks for visiting!

    ~Cometear

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, please feel free to coment here!
But please do NOT do the following things:
1. Be rude
2. Say mean things
3. Give out personal information
4. Make other people feel bad

Thanks! If you have a club penguin related website, feel free to advertise!